We’ve been making the Sheep Hunter for 15 years but, always pushing forward, we decided to build a better one. After over two years of development we are proud to release this, our best Sheep Hunter yet. Equally at home in the high mountains, the deep woods, or the wide open plains, this lightweight workhorse is a compliment to any rifle. At 22 ounces it won’t weigh you down, and its hybrid glass and carbon construction will handle the heavy recoil and hard conditions of the most extreme hunts.
- 80% stronger than before while shaving off 5% of the weight
- No cartridge limitations (as long as it’s a shoulder-fired cartridge that is!)
- Increased stiffness
- Carbon Fiber & Fiberglass hybrid construction
- Vastly improved action inletting
- CNC cut bottom metal inletting
- Heavyweight fill available on request
When buying a stock without a bedding option, it is recommended that you or your gunsmith ensure the stock fits your rifle to your satisfaction. Any alterations or bedding should be made BEFORE Bansner & Company apply the paint. Areas that may require minor fitting include the barrel channel, bolt notch, ejection port, and tang area.
25% of cost is due upon ordering. Balance is due when your order is ready to ship. We offer industry discounts. Contact us for more information.