The Bansner Classic is made for those looking for traditional styling and a full length forend. There’s no reason fans of classic sporter style stocks need to settle for stocks with lines and edges that look like they spent too much time in the sun and melted. The Classic has crisp clean edges and flutes for a bold and refined look. All the style in the world means little if the stock can’t handle a hard hunt in the back country. Like all of our stocks, The Bansner Classic is constructed of a combination of fiberglass, carbon fiber, and epoxy. This construction produces a resilient, lightweight, weatherproof, and high strength stock.
- 80% stronger than previous models while shaving off 5% of the weight
- No cartridge limitations (as long as it’s a shoulder-fired cartridge that is!)
- Increased stiffness
- Carbon Fiber & Fiberglass hybrid construction
- Vastly improved action inletting
- CNC cut bottom metal inletting
- Heavyweight fill available on request
When buying a stock without a bedding option, it is recommended that you or your gunsmith ensure the stock fits your rifle to your satisfaction. Any alterations or bedding should be made BEFORE Bansner & Company apply the paint. Areas that may require minor fitting include the barrel channel, bolt notch, ejection port, and tang area.
25% of cost is due upon ordering. Balance is due when your order is ready to ship. We offer industry discounts. Contact us for more information.